Our Partners, Associates and staff from across North America are proud of the fundraising and volunteer leadership support they continue to provide to community-based, volunteer organizations such as:
- Homes of Hope (providing housing for at-risk families in Mexico)
- First Nations Youth Mentorship Initiative (across Western Canada)
- U.S. Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Ontario Easter Seals Society
- Royal Victoria Hospital’s Cancer Centre (Barrie, Ontario)
- Edmonton Down Syndrome Society
Raising awareness, providing leadership and hands-on assistance to these and other community-building causes is a big part of the commitment all New West Partners, Associates and staff willingly embrace – and that is the Corporate Social Responsibility commitment of giving back to, and supporting the communities in which we all live!