Communications, Consultation and Engagement
(2 Partners / 5 Associates)
- Corporate Communications Strategy/Execution
- Community, Stakeholder and Indigenous Communities Consultations/Engagement
- Branding and Brand Differentiation Strategy
- Corporate Speech, News Release and Report Writing
- Social Media/Web-Based Business Strategies
- Executive Coaching/Media Relations Training
Practice Group Coordinators (Interim):
(while Susan Rojas, Senior Associate on full-time project assignment with a major Latin American manufacturing sector client)
James Padilla Jr.
Senior Partner, USA / Senior Partner, Latin America
Direct: 1 248 302 9131
Senior Associate, Canada
Direct: 1 780 983 1066
B.A. (International Economics and French), Kalamazoo College; M.M.S. (Finance and Operations Management), Purdue University; M.B.A. (International Law and Strategic Management), ESC Rouen, France; M.S.C.S. (Computer Science), University of Detroit-Mercy.
Senior systems, software and apps developer with proven experience and expertise in managing complex multi-platform web design and brand-building graphic and word-based content assignments. This includes developing and managing fully-integrated social media branding campaigns for a wide range of New West Opportunities clients, across North America and globally.