Technology Development, Commercialization and Business Strategy
(3 Partners / 12 Associates)
- Technology Development and Finance
- Technology Commercialization
- Strategic and Business Planning
- Corporate Restructuring/New Business Launch
- Manufacturing and Process Innovation
- International Project/Manufacturing Lead
- Business Systems Development/Implementation
Practice Group Leads:
James Padilla Jr.
Senior Partner, Biofuels, Ecological Economics, and the Green Economy
Senior Associate, Plant Sciences and Ecological Economics
Senior Advisor, Northern Eagle Investment Partnership (NEIP) Renewables and Eco-Economy Fund
West Palm Beach, Florida
Senior Associate, North America
Direct: 1 780 983 1066
B.A., Kalamazoo College; MSc/MMSc, Purdue University; MBA, ESC Rouen, France; MCSc, Detroit-Mercy.
BSc, Florida State University; MSc, Ohio State University; MBA, University of Texas.
Senior systems, software and apps developer with proven – and widely-acknowledged and industry-recognized – experience and expertise in managing complex multi-platform web design and brand-building graphic and word-based content assignments. This includes developing and managing fully-integrated social media branding campaigns for a wide range of clients, across North America and globally.