Energy Sector Strategy and Supply Chain Optimization
(3 Partners / 12 Associates)
- Oil, Gas and Oil Sands Project Management
- Linear Energy Infrastructure Project Activity
- Consultation with Indigenous Stakeholders
- First Nations/Métis Communities Project Engagement
- Best-Available-Solution Supply Chain Optimization
- Renewable Energy Project Financing/Development
Practice Group Leads:
Chief Operating Officer
Senior Partner, North America
Direct: 1 780 860 5100
Senior Advisor and Counsel,
Africa and the Middle East
Cape Town, South Africa
Direct: +27 79 939 9705
B.A. (Business and Economics), University of British Columbia; M.A. (Economics and Industrial Relations), Queen’s University; Sloan Scholar (Industrial/Business Strategy), Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Ivey Executive Leadership Certificate, University of Western Ontario.
B.A. (Business and Social Sciences), University of Cape Town; Post-Graduate Merit List Diploma (Industrial Strategy and Marketing Management), University of Cape Town.
Note: Full internal multilingual capabilities are available within the firm for all of the major Latin American, Eastern European and Middle Eastern economies.